Ahh Veganism, you know how to bring out the best in others
1. Where do you get your PROTEIN?
This one is a classic, we’ve all been asked it we all have a rehearsed answer for it. Truth is there are TONS of plant based sources of protein… ever wondered where do cows get theirs from?
2. HOW DO YOU AFFORD IT?
Despite what you may think, veganism is only as expensive as you want it to be. In fact, as vegan products become more mainstream more affordable products will become available. Guess you’ll have to get buying!
3. if you could eat any animal product WITHOUT HARMING AN ANIMAL, what would it be?
We don’t want to be reminded of our ignorant pasts thanks. Although, vegan smoked salmon is pretty hard to come by
4. ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE PREACHY VEGANS?
Maybe I am, maybe I ain’t. What’s it to u bruh
5. BUT AREN’T HUMANS MEANT TO EAT MEAT?
When you get the urge to hunt down a cow using nothing but your bare hands and flat ass teeth.. then ask me that question.
6. but like, what do you even eat?
Burgers, pizza, mac n cheese, junk food, healthy food .. same as u tbh
7. WHAT ABOUT PLANTS, DON’T THEY HAVE FEELINGS TOO?
I’m not even going to answer that one
8. WON’T THE ANIMALS TAKE OVER THE PLANET IF WE DON’T EAT THEM
Really… the whole reason there are so many animals being killed in the first place is because they are being mass bred for yo greedy ass. Next.
9. But the animals I eat are free range, that’s ok right?
Hey, my dog has had a really nice life. Got lot’s of walkies, attention, buuuut I like meat so i’m gonna have him slaughtered. Don’t worry it will be HUMANE….
10. isn’t that like, really extreme?
No hunny. What’s extreme is 60 billion animals being bred and killed each year, killing the environment and ourselves in the process all cause you like the taste of meat.
Think about it <3